- Do you have unresolved musculoskeletal pain? For example, do you sit at the computer all day with constant dull and nagging backaches?
- Do you have a job that requires physical labor?
- Are you a professional athlete or are you athletic for fitness and fun?
- Do you feel low in energy, stiff, and/or weak?
- Do you want to slow the formation of arthritis in your joints?
- Do you want to increase your metabolism and hence burn more fat?
THE VALUE OF QUICK SELF FIXES ARE COMPREHENSIVE
- Improve overall strength
- Help prevent and relieve pain
- Improve endurance
- Improve coordination
- Increase comfort
- Prevent and speed the healing of injuries
- Increase vitality
- Slow the formation of arthritis
- Enhance athlete performance
- Increase metabolism and decrease fat
INTRODUCTION TO QUICK SELF FIXES AND TARGETED MUSCLE TESTING
Targeted Muscle Testing is a muscle strength evaluation system. Targeted Muscle Testing challenges a person’s muscle strength against a tester’s pressure as a means of quickly determining repeatable levels of muscle weaknesses and/or strengths. Most people, including Olympic athletes, professional sports athletes and body builders have a significant number of muscles that test chronically weak. The odds are extremely high that a significant percentage of your muscles would also test weak. These muscles are not weak because you need more exercise. These muscles are most often weak because of connective tissue tightness and/or joint fixations that are disrupting blood flow, lymphatic drainage, cerebral spinal fluid flow, and/or nerve conduction that are essential for sustained muscle strength. These muscles have gone dormant like a bear hibernating in the winter to conserve its resources.
A daily routine of the Quick Self Fixes contained in this course will activate dormant muscles and keep you strong. The connective tissues that we stretch include ligaments, tendons, and fasciae. They are a complex network of intertwined layers of strong, spiderweb-like tissues, interweaving themselves in a matrix that connects and holds everything in the body together. Blood vessels, lymphatic channels, cerebral spinal fluid spaces, and nerves are supported by and travel through this massive connective tissue system.